Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Eek

I got a message from Ving today saying "okay, I'll stop. Good morning." Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. So I wrote back and said "maybe you shouldn't stop...." because how disappointing is that?

Meanwhile, for some unknown reason my traps hurt. A LOT. A lot a lot. Like I slept wrong. Except it's not from sleeping wrong. It's muscular pain. It's very odd. I hardly worked out yesterday and certainly nothing that should cause THIS. But whatever. I'm trying to convince myself it's a good thing....

Also, just a few minutes ago I was #69 on Cunning Linguist Journals which I thought was funny. The site doesn't give me that much traffic... mostly because I'm there stuck in the middle with the masses. I'm really not sure why. For some reason I envision myself as being a lot more funny and interesting than I actually am, apparently.... However... 69. Yeah, baby.

No comments: