Monday, November 21, 2005

Mens.

I really like me some mens. Everyone showed up today. Everyone. It was really odd. And all at once, too.

Nils walked in. And I just completely lost my ability to be NORMAL. I want this man. And every inch of my body knows it and is more than happy to broadcast that fact to him. And he so totally knows it. And he delights in making me squirm. He came in today without a hat, without his sunglasses... just him in his uniform and a heavy leather coat. I could barely tell he was in uniform because of the trench style of the jacket... and it was so fucking HOT. I thought "yes, THIS is what he wears... it's so HIM." And then I proceeded to make a fool out of myself while he smiled, amusedly at me.

Wade came in around the same time and I was in such a good mood I flirted with him hard. Why not?

MP showed up not once but TWICE (the second time was obviously for the chance to see me) and I flirted with him, too. I even found myself looking him over once when I knew I shouldn't. I don't think he caught that, though.

Cade showed up around the same time my husband did. Cade wants me and I know it and I just wish he's like... come out with it so I could like... DO something about it. But instead he just kind of stares at me with that hopeful smile and asks when I'll work next. But it's nice to have a guy have that kind of crush on me. I'll take it. For now.

However, knowing husband is getting out of the military next year and we'll be moving cross country where I'll have to start all of this over... well... it makes me less patient with the flirting....

No comments: