Thursday, November 24, 2005

Thoughts

I can't help but think the fact that I was sleeping with Martin (and therefore making him perhaps a little less needy toward his girlfriend) might be part of the reason his girlfriend finally got off her ass and like... left her husband (or whatever it was that she did). Because you know... it would just be so fucking typical for something like that to happen.

I'm not really terribly upset about it right now. I mourned a bit and now I'm like "okay, Nils... your time has come...." Like... why should I wait? Why not find a way to come out and at least let him know how fucking hot I think he is? I'm seriously considering wearing some tongue ring with a not so subtle message that I can show off to JUST HIM to get my point across privately....

Must... think....

No comments: