Friday, November 11, 2005

Oh, life.

So, I had a tenative date set up with Martin for tonight. And he tenatively totally stood me up. Which totally sucked and hurt my feelings. But I figured he must have a good reason for it so I refused to be completely broken up about it. Until he ignored my call. But it got better.

It's funny because we've had more than one conversation about falling in love and emotions between us. I told him that unfortunately, my falling in love with him is a real possibility and I don't think I have control over that and it's not really something one can expect me to just like... can. So I laughed and told him that I do have the ability to distance myself, but only if he makes it a point to distance himself, too. "Ah, so all I have to do is treat you like shit!" And I said "perfect!"

And now this. Fucking hell. Did he have to listen?
(for the record he did eventually call with an excellent excuse and all is forgiven, as I knew it would be. However, frustration is frustration.)

No comments: