Sunday, November 27, 2005

The best of...

I was thinking. I'm tired. But horny. I want someone to lavish me with attention. To make me cum. And then let me drift off into a truly relaxed, untroubled sleep.

I crave the way the ex used to play with my nipples. Having never thought of them as being sensitive he could make me writhe. And that was BEFORE the piercings. I wonder what he'd be able to do with them now. He was tireless in playing with them, sensitizing them with his attention so his every soft caress made me moan.

I crave the way Martin could eat pussy. His attention was enough to start me well on my way of getting there. If he could do it for hours it wouldn't be enough. He, too, was all but tireless and I absolutely crave his mouth.

I crave the way DJ fingered me, ever single movement of his fingers inside me hitting my g-spot just right. I crave that sobbing, hard, mind numbing orgasm he gave me. It was amazing. And oft thought of, but never attempted again.

I crave the way husband fucks me doggy style, his cock thrusting inside me with that familiar rhythm that inevitable takes me over the edge and makes me want more....

And I crave the way Martin pounded my body leaving me sore the next day in the most amazingly wonderful way. I was satisfied, happy, and could feel inside me exactly WHY....

I crave these things. And I get none today.

No comments: