Wednesday, November 09, 2005

What went down today.

I love the excitement. I'm easy that way.

So early in the day Cade came in. I was more than a little surprised to see him. He walked in earlier than I expected, you see. And I wasn't behind the counter. This is only significant because I was talking to another customer and turned apparently unexpectedly to catch Cades eyes traveling lazily up my body. I don't believe he meant for me to catch him and I was immensely flattered. We ended up having a short conversation in which he asked me "so... they sending you away again?" so I ended up telling him where I'd be for the next week and a half. He left a bit afterward. When someone so closely examines my schedule I can't help but figure there's a reason and I'm not sure its because he intends to stalk me.

A bit later Nils showed up, also somewhat unexpectedly. I'm not sure if it was his day off or what, but he wasn't dressed in his usual uniform, and he was wearing regular glasses. When he walked in, once again, I wasn't behind the counter and came across him unexpectedly from the other side. I saw him look around for me and then say "Ah, there she is" as he walked past. Because he can't just walk past. He has to make sure I know he's there. I told him "I wasn't aware I was lost" and wandered back to my usual place. When he came up to me I think I said something but nothing smart. He stared at me the entire time, looking vaguely bemused. I glanced at him a few times looking, probably, vaguely guilty all the while chewing passionately on my tongue piercing (which I'm NOT supposed to do but I simply couldn't stop... and after a moment's consideration chose not to stop. I WANT him to know I'm pierced).

Seeing him there, even for the few minutes got me wet and horny. God damn do I want to fuck him.

Lastly, Wade came in. He looked like hell and I commented on it "gee, your eyes look red" rather than " god damn, you look like shit!" And he told me about how late he'd been working and would be working again. Then he glanced at my hand "you're still not wearing your wedding ring." I smiled and shook my head "I never do." "Yes you do," He corrected, reminding me of the single time I wore it to work "I wear it ONCE and now I'm expected to wear it all the time? I think not!" I said, or something like that, "Besides," I added, "the guy I wore it for has gone away. He came in once the other day and I refused to look at him and he hasn't been back." A bit after, he, too took off for places unknown.

I ended up spending the better part of the day fantasizing about the various things I want to do to Nils. While I find him physically perfect, I'm absolutely drawn to the way he looks at me. The way he acts toward me. I'm always on my toes when he's around. He throws me off center, he turns me on. I envisioned him naked, with my clinging to him as he was buried deep inside... or exploring him standing naked before me, letting me take my time to appreciate every inch of his skin. I wonder how he acts in bed. I want to know if he's kinky (and if he is... can he please please please be the one to initiate me?). I desire the intensity and dominance I sense in this man.

I work myself up over him. It makes me more excited to see him the next time. And makes my fantasies go deeper....

It's too bad after I maybe run into him tomorrow, I will be in another store for about a week and a half. No good stories are likely to come from there. *sigh*

No comments: