Monday, November 07, 2005

How it all goes.

So, I finally found out that the guy that recognised me at work is, indeed, the same guy who e-mailed me. Just as I thought it was, although I refused to call assurance. And there's really no question in my head that we will, indeed, fuck. Just not yet. Because I got pierced.

But, of course, since I wrote about it here we'll never ever do it, right?

However, I'm shocked and amazed because this is a guy I've never written about, but I have thought about just a touch. Mostly not because he seemed too... I don't know what. Too hot by a long shot, and certainly too... not serious. But apparently he actually wants to fuck me. And I'm amazed.

It'll probably be really bad.

But now I'm thinking that hot asian guy that comes in... he could actually be thinking about it, too. He's looked at me that way. And I never thought anything of it. But maybe I should have been. Maybe I have a chance with him.

And certainly there's the older, shorter guy. I know he wants me. What'll he think NOW? Maybe I should give him a chance. He's got so much interest, so much hope....

And then theres the OTHER guy who I'm increasingly attracted to. Who asks me when I'm going to work next and such. Comes into see me. I should talk to him more. Make it a point to have a real conversation with him. Just because. Just to see what happens.

The problem being that the last guy doesn't know I'm married. Should be able to guess but.... It's always cruel to have to tell someone for the first time.

No comments: