Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Today.

Nothing really exciting to report. The vast majority of the men I lust after were nowhere to be found. Mores the pity if you ask me. Nils, however, did show up. I was coming back from lunch when he appeared and I thought "oh... must... not... look" so I kept my head down the entire time and only after he went through my co-worker's line did I happen to look up and see him and say "HI! How are you!" sounding MUCH too perky. I'm SUCH a dork.

I wore my hair down today. And it looked like ass. But I couldn't find a single god damned hair-thing to pull it back with so I sucked it up and wore it down. And then went tonight to get my hair cut.

I'm trying out the Jonathan Product line and so far I'm not as impressed as I'd hoped. Dirt appears to be amazing stuff... but the shampoo/conditioner appears to be drying my hair out to no end. But that's my own fault for it being so overprocessed, maybe. I'm going to see what its like if I don't wash my hair every single day, anymore. Generally that's an awful idea but... well... we'll see.

Tomorrow I'll be off to see Martin for the evening. We'll have dinner and sex but obviously I won't spend the night because we both have things to do the next day. Not sure how late I'll stay. I told myself no later than eleven. So we'll see. Maybe I'll come back with a good story. Maybe.

No comments: