Friday, November 11, 2005

Husband began to snore...

I stopped dead, “is he really asleep?” Martin nodded. I laughed quietly. “I gotta pee,” and slid away from him and the rapidly cooling embers of the fire. When I returned from the bathroom Martin was in the kitchen, husband still fast asleep in the living room. I stopped glancing toward husband’s sleeping form before moving into the kitchen. Martin was waiting. We found our way into one another’s arms and soon his mouth was moving over my skin. “I can’t... I mean... my mouth is off limits.” His voice was quiet and gentle “it’s okay... don’t worry about it...” Eventually, unable to resist our mouths did find another, our lips being the only part to meet.

I clung to him. Our breathing was heavy. Finally, he reached behind me, his hand coming to rest on the wall. And he pushed me back against it... oh... yes... exactly.... His body pressed mine urgently against the wall, his hips moving forward to pin mine... his hands blocking the escape I did not want. How many times have I fantasized about someone wanting me enough to throw me up against the wall and have his way with me? Of course, this wasn’t perfection... it was less violent, more constrained which I blame on my fresh piercing. But... fuck... the wall... him....

His hands explored me bodily, moving inside my shirt to finally, shyly, find my breasts. I pulled him against me, ducking my head to rest my forehead on his shoulder inhaling his scent and forcing myself not to put my tongue in his mouth. We writhed there against one another, hands exploring previously forbidden areas. Finally, he reached down and began to undo my pants. I let him, eager to have him feel the physical evidence of my arousal. His fingers found my pussy, wet and wanting. I moved down to caress his cock, giving the same pleasure I was getting. My pants gradually slid further down my hips, his fingers deeper inside...

We broke apart briefly and I took his hand, pulling him out of the kitchen to his back office. And nearly fell over, dizzy with tiredness and excitement, “I’ve got you,” he said, moving closer. Once inside the room I kicked the door mostly closed and pressed myself against him again. Our movements became more urgent, our clothes becoming more disarrayed. Finally, he led me over to his office chair. And proceeded to seduce me with his efficiency.

He sat me in the chair, dropping to his knees in front of me, one of his hands slipping under the seat to release the lever which keeps the chair up higher. I dropped down to his level, and then he pulled the chair closer. I smiled, impressed. And then he took off my pants. And his.

What followed was something just short of fucking and far more than foreplay. His tongue trailed down my body to my clit. He knows how I feel about oral sex... and he once again impressed me. This is a man who knows what to do with his tongue. I can see that he certainly has the potential of figuring out exactly what makes me tick and what’ll make me cum. I finally had to stop him as the sensations turned from good to “just too much” but he was in no danger of giving up. I was awed.

I tried to cum on my own but found myself just not... there. I couldn’t quite do it. Maybe it was the chair, maybe it was husband in the house, maybe it was too many hours of foreplay. Whatever it was it just wasn’t there and I was so frustrated. I helped Martin to cum and afterward we cleaned up, briskly, dressing. I could see that he was feeling a little weird. Whereas I was surprisingly calm and relaxed, though a bit frustrated with my lack of release.

I sat back down and he returned to his spot on his knees before me, his hands sliding around my body, head resting at my chest. At which point we ended up talking for hours. That’s the thing with him and I. We can talk. A lot. Overanalyze... all of it. So we talked and tried to get things straight between us. It’s hard to ask those questions that I don’t want to hear the answers to but I asked some of them anyway.

Afterward, I once again slipped off to the bathroom and when I returned he was laying prone on the floor. I looked at him considering for about a second and said “oh, that’s convenient” moving toward him. “What do you mean?” he asked. I smiled and moved down to straddle him, leaning over him to kiss him a few times letting my body rock over his. I smiled, “I have the shortest damned legs in the world” I laughed, realizing that my knees barely touched the floor on either side of him, “and I really hate being on top,” I said still moving over him delighting in my ability to tease him.

Martin has some amazingly strong, sexy reactions to my touch. I told him as much as I sat up slipping off my shirt again. “I always want you to know how you affect me,” he said, “how much I want you.” He says the right things. Eventually, I moved off of him and he followed me, moving on top of me. His mouth found my nipples. And once again I found myself lost in his touch. Unafraid of my nipple piercings, he didn’t treat them gently taking full advantage of the newness to slap them around with his tongue, sucking hard. His hand moved down to my hip, sliding under neath to hold me against him. Another first, somehow. Something I’d never realized I’d missed. Feeling him holding me there against him like that, so intimately, his mouth teasing my breast. I moaned, unable to resist the steady pressure and the mental stimulation.

We played like that for a long while, but eventually stopped. We never tried for a second go ‘round. The teasing was enough. I was about ready to go home since it was already about 5 am and the dogs had been alone in the house all night. However, I was too tired to drive so we retired to his (loud) bed and fell asleep wrapped around one another, a way I usually have a lot of trouble sleeping.

I woke up a bit later and we said our goodbyes. And I haven’t stopped thinking about him since. I can already feel it. I’m falling in love with him. Like I did with the ex that I’ve ranted about before. Neither of us wants to hurt each other. Neither wants to change the other’s life (although I admit I’m hopeful he’ll drop his stupid girlfriend and find someone more worthy of him even if it means he drops me, too). We have a year. Then husband and I will be moving cross country and that will be that.

But for now....

No comments: