Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Today IS tomorrow.

I was supposed to spend the better part of the evening with Martin. Instead that was cut short by a text message letting me know that things had changed in his girlfriend's relationship. Apparently she's leaving her husband like... now... or something... which means he's got to be exclusive since she'll be leaving her husband for HIM. So fuck.

I'm really disappointed and actually incredibly surprised. She's tormented him for years and he certainly deserves better. Not that *I* am better. But fuck. Whatever. I understand and am glad I managed NOT to fall in love with him. My disappointment is certainly palpable.

So the menu tonight has changed from dinner and sex to dinner and drunkenness. I'm not fucking around here, yo. I'm getting smashed tonight. Because otherwise I might cry.

No comments: