Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Tough

First of all, having my tongue pierced and saying things like "Three thirty three" and "six seventy seven" is a real joke. That made things very tough. Trying to say "receipt" and "That" also a joke. Luckily, I only say these things all day long so it was okay.

The super duper hot guy came in (the one who looks like a movie star) and after he left I almost hyperventilated. I love him.

Then this guy who likes to torment me came in. He's so fucking hot, too. He talked to some guy and then left and right in front of that particular guy I told my co-worker "I have SUCH a crush on him." Just because I'm curious if his friend will tell him. Not that I'll probably know. But I WANT his friend to tell him. Because I think it'd be funny. And I want him to know. For no good reason except I want him to know the effect he has on me. Like he can't tell, right?

So, yeah. I'm not sure I'm going to be able to handle my internet/real-life guy I wrote about recently. When he walks in the door there I'm probably going to have some really crazy reaction. And luckily not one but TWO of my coworkers have the potential of witnessing THAT.

No comments: