Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Names.

Current and past reoccurring characters:

Cade: A rather hot customer whom I hardly see because our schedules are so different. Shy and cute, nothing will probably ever come of it, though he's come off as interested in me.

Curt: A customer whom I unintentionally appeared to be asking out when I was really just making conversation. Since that first conversation he's persued me on a semi-regular basis.

EB: A guy I met in 2004 and have slept with maybe half a dozen times during this period. I'd certainly call him a friend. With occasional benefits.

Gnome: A delightful reader of mine who is far too local and far too unavailable thanks to the whole "vows" and "kid" thing. Far too sexy for his own good, he's yet another crush to add to my collection. Although I'd work hard to rock his world if I could just get my hands on him.

Hawk: The gym manager, hot, over 40, and flirty. Has a girlfriend.

Husband: My husband of 7 years.

Keith: A two night stand, met online, who has turned out to be so much more. He lives impossibly far away. Frequently referred to in posts regarding the best sex I've ever had.

Martin: My husband's closest friend and previously my lover. Has a live in girlfriend, now, ending that.

MP: A customer who told me he found me on AFF. I hardly see him and while we flirt, I won't sleep with him.

Nils: One of the police who used to frequent my work place and a source of infinite longing. Has a girlfriend. May be leaving for a very extended period of time.

Sam: A really hot AF man who is so totally my taste it kills me. Has a live in girlfriend. Flirts with me anyway.

Slut: A guy who comes into my store semi-regularly. His "I'm a slut" t-shirt is what makes him most attractive to me.

Trian: 40-something guy vascilating about what is turning into a messy divorce. He's a genuine nice-guy but not my type.

Wade: An older customer who has made it clear that he wants me. Mostly a big flirt, I think, though he's become available.

Whit: Military guy, a couple years younger than me. Cute, smart, and really great in bed.

For now I think that covers everyone.

No comments: