Friday, November 18, 2005

Mmm. Food.

I gave in this morning and e-mailed Martin asking him why he was making me look pathetic by being the last one to e-mail him... and then e-mailing him AGAIN. To which he replied he thought he was waiting on an e-mail from me. Right. Not that I'm calling him a liar. Just a bit... incorrect, let's say.

Anyway, he is going to that gathering at the friend's house... and therefore I am not. I did, however, agree to drop husband off at Martin's house. I'm not sure if I'll be expected to pick him up or not, yet, but I'll have the chance to see Martin and that's what matters. Martin, however, has put forth the theory that the reason I am not attending the "party" is that I am trying to get rid of Husband for the evening... and going over to drop husband at Martin's house affords me the opportunity to get fast food which is only available near Martin's house. Not an entirely untrue speculation, I admit.

Martin then went on to ask, in the e-mail, if he needed to invite me over for that fast food sandwich again because "I could use it very much!" Figuring he wasn't, in fact, referring to the food in question I replied "I'm always in the market for sandwiches. Whether it's on a whim which has to be eaten quickly or I have time to sit back and take my time, sandwiches are a good thing. Unless I have to work early in the morning at which point NOTHING is a good thing and I just have to go to bed early. That sucks, But yeah... I'm pretty much up for sandwiches whenever you care to suggest it. Especially since the sandwiches there are so big, and yummy, and available just exactly how I like it."

I'm guessing I wasn't TOO subtle for him to figure out I'm available for bootycalls so long as I don't have to work early.

So maybe... just maybe... I'll get to see Martin recreationally this weekend afterall. That's one of those things I like about Martin... ask and ye shall receive. More on that later, I assure you.

No comments: