Monday, November 28, 2005

A blast from the past.

I heard from Ving. Who's Ving, you ask? Why... I wrote about him a long time ago. He's a super, duper hot guy. Super. He's hot like... the kind of guy I'd never even normally have the courage to open my mouth in front of. That kind of hot. Like, one day he came in dressed to the nines and he literally stole my breath. I'd never experienced that before. If he is NOT the most beautiful man I ever met, he's a close second. He's lovely.

Ving was an object of much flirtation when I worked with him. The women couldn't help but be drawn to him because he's super hot. In fact, I couldn't help myself from hanging all over him and putting my hands on him as much as possible, though I was his boss. Older than myself by maybe a decade, he's the sort of man who has it together enough that I felt comfortable telling him that if anything ever made him uncomfortable I'd put an immediate stop to it. But he was simply incapable of being offended. In fact, I showed him my nipple piercing shortly after I had it done. This was about the same time he showed my his scar from where he'd had his tongue pierced.

So we've vaguely stayed in touch over the last year and a half or so. Very vaguely. So when I had my tongue pierced I sent him an e-mail to let him know I'd had it done. The rest is... well... I don't know what it is...

Talking about my tongue myself in italics him in bold:

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too. I eat just fine, especially when I put the retainer in. I never chomp down on that thing. Love it love it love. Wanna try it out?!?

you know better , you're married hahahahahaha

Heh. Open marriage, baby. I don't know anything better than that. lol


Open Marriage GET OUT :~O WOW I couldn't share you if we were married


Oh please, you'd be sick of me after the first week! Oh, yeah, but it's totally true. I'm terribly slutty. I showed you my nipple, didn't I? Best part is that here I am free to do whatever with whomever and then there's [a mutual friend]... who's NOT free to do hardly anything... and who's the bigger flirt? Yeah, her. Doesn't that figure?

WOW your serious, holy cow, I would never get sick of you, I could understand never having enough of you, I think you would get tired of me first.

I am serious. I'm pleased that you never would have guessed, though. Cuz that's the kinda girl I am. Dirty on the INSIDE. lol Also, you're beautiful and I doubt I'd get tired of you. Unless you're really bad in bed. lol But since I sincerely doubt I'll ever know the truth of that I'm going to assume you're excellent. Because it's so much more amusing that way.

if your down this way please give me a call, XXX-XXX-XXXX that's my work # and my cell is XXX-XXX-XXXX maybe we can get something to eat, I'm still here with my mouth open :~O i cant believe you hubby would deal with that, ahhhhhhhhh , yeah you did a good job covering it up I'll give you that.

I will call you if I get any free time while I'm there.

Hey, he's free to sleep around, too. Thank you very much. Anyway, I think he "deals" with it because otherwise I'd drop his ass since he only wants to have sex like twice a year. Screw that noise, I need to get laid!

And I'm glad I was able to cover up. Really. But c'mon... I showed you my BREAST you musta thought SOMETHING was up with that...


that's crazy, I'm looking twice a day, man that's why I'm in the weight room 5 to 6 days a week, and even when I'm not there I'm teaching (a sport) so I'm in the gym 6 days a week, and on your breast I'm just happy I didn't drool on it. you may've ask me to lick it off and it would have been on.

Ah, Ving, you're far too good for me. lol I couldn't possibly get naked in front of you. Just couldn't do it. However, they're much better now that they're healed. And my tongue... it's doing quite well, too!

Now stop flirting with me because you're getting my hopes up and that's just not nice.


really, that's o.k. I'll undress you and if you wont to stand or lay that's cool I'll do all the work. I can run my tongue up and down your body, if that' doesn't work, ahhhhh o.k. I'wont say anymore sorry LOL

Seriously. That's really mean. Really really really mean. I mean, just in general... but specifically in this case extremely very much really mean.

Don't think I can't find out where you live.


I'll give you the address if you like, and I like being mean and you like it also

Yeah, okay I like it a little. Although I don't really BELIEVE you which makes it somewhat easier to deal with. It's like "yeah, easy to say from over there." Of course, if you said it in person I'd probably be twice as lost as you thought you were when you found out about the open marriage thing. Although it strikes me as something you'd say just to get that reaction. Because you're "like that." And also a huge flirt.

123 Street Ct. Direction
Village, State is my address [and yes he really did put his address]
no it's not the way you react , it's the way you act when the time come.



Can we say holy fucking shit? Did I mention this is honestly the HOTTEST man EVER? I mean, can I take it any other way than "he means it"? Because seriously. He's hot. Like really hot. And I'm like.. not EVEN at THAT level. We're talking he's model material (I kid you not). So... I'm stumped. And floored. And just utterly lost.

No comments: