Sunday, November 13, 2005

The night.

First, we went out to eat. We were going to one restaurant but the line was amazing so we chose somewhere else... but that wait was worse so we went back to the first place and ended up talking for a while. Things were vaguely awkward but not too bad. I'm used to not having long conversations with him and of course what with the whole "sex" thing, now, things are different.

Martin and I ended up seeing Jarhead and spending the better part of the movie doing our best to distract one another. It's a rather long, somewhat boring movie in places (and odd at times, too) so the distraction made the movie much more interesting than it otherwise would have been. Not that I didn't like it. I just didn't love it.

Afterward we wandered out to the parking lot so we could decide what to do next. I didn't really eat much at the restaurant because it still takes me a long time to eat and after a while it starts to hurt a little. So, I gave Martin about half of the sandwich there. So, once again I was hungry. We agreed to meet at my favorite place near his house and headed out in separate vehicles. Until I realized I left my cell phone in the theater, so I found the first parking spot I could and ran to see if they had it. Someone turned it in, luckily, and I was home free. Until I realized that I had NO IDEA where I parked the car. I'd been so scared about the cell phone I hadn't paid much attention to where I'd parked in the very huge, very full parking lot.

Martin called to ask where I was and I had to tell him how stupid I was. It was really embarrassing. But so totally like me to do that kind of stupid shit. I can't just do one thing wrong. I have to compound the errors.

It took about ten minutes but I finally found the car and headed out. We got back to his apartment and ended up watching some HBO real sex show which wasn't very good. Mostly because we'd both seen all the segments. After we ate, Martin started kissing on me and eventually he took me into his bedroom.

We made love in his bed, and once again he went down on me delightfully. Halfway through, I warned him that I really wasn't going to cum that way and he could stop if he got tired... but he didn't stop. And it just felt so good. There were a few times in there that I thought "wow, you know... enough of that and I might...." but no. Not that night. Just the thought kind of made the feeling go away. I think I need distraction so my body can just FEEL. Or something. I don't get it.

Eventually he found his way inside me and rocked my world. And still I didn't cum.

I lay back, him inside and masturbated... and nothing. He used his fingers instead and I directed him to my gspot... and still nothing. I was getting really frustrated so I told him we ought to just wait on that for a bit and work on him. So, he slid back inside me and we tried a few positions... Including my favorite doggy style which makes me moan with each thrust. He took me hard in that position which was exactly what I needed.

Eventually, he moved back to being on top of me and that is how he came. I asked him to please cum on me because I liked it and he told me "gosh, no one's ever actually ASKED me to." I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing, if he likes being asked or if he'd have preferred I was quiet about it. But he didn't say, so I'll continue for now.

Afterward we lay together, wrapped around one another, and talked for a long while. Eventually, he reached down and started touching himself and I watched for a bit before I finally moved down to tease him with my lips. "I really can't use my tongue" I told him, again. "I know," he said, breathily, "but your lips feel good." So I continued to lip him, letting the very tip of my tongue slip out to glide over his hard cock.

And then I did it. Because I couldn't help myself. Truly. I opened my mouth and took him inside slowly, carefully. And let my tongue stud slide down the shaft.. and back up to the head to tease around the crown. It got a reaction I can approve of. So I stay there for a while, moving slower and more deliberately than I usually do, so as not to hurt my tongue and evoking moans and clenching muscles from my chosen victim. I pulled my hair back to he could get a good view and watched him as I took him deep into my mouth, enjoying his reactions immensely.

Finally, I stopped and got some water because it was just starting to get too uncomfortable and I'm not willing to harm my tongue more than I already had by breaking the healing rules. I eventually helped him to cum again and then we cuddled for a few minutes before I told him I wanted to try, too. And to please put his fingers back inside me. He moved around and eventually sat between my legs, his free hand on my hip. When he moved it away to rest on the bed, I told him "I really like feeling your hand on me... it doesn't have to move if you don't want it to... but I like the feel of your hand...." and about two minutes later I came.

Laying there, with him next to me I was so relaxed and agreeable. He even commented on it. It feels so fucking good to cum and to have him be a part of that was wonderful. I'd have preferred to cum during the doggy style (because I love the during AND after feelings of being fucked that way) but I'm willing to settle. I've gotten past the first orgasm (a major relief) so hopefully the next time my body will be less coy about the whole thing and I'll gradually work up to being my old orgasmic self.

We talked for a long while after that and eventually I told him "look, are you going to kick me out or what?" and he said "yes" because he had to talk to his girlfriend on the phone (which I understood) so I got my stuff together and went home. I was worried that I was going to be sad because I have no idea when we'll see each other again... but in fact... I'm not. I'm comfortable with the way things are. At least for now. I'm not sure WHY... but that's okay.

I got my fantasy. I got my man. And I got my orgasm. It's hard to complain.

No comments: