Sunday, December 11, 2005

50 More Things

1. I loathe condoms. But recognize their necessity.
2. I have three "sets" of piercings, ears, tongue, and nipples.
3. Each of my three piercings has been done (in one way or another) for a man.
4. Seeing hot men (especially those who don't seem to think they're hot) makes me smile. A lot.
5. I have thing for half-Asian guys. I've never slept with one, however.
6. I hunger for really huge cock. I'm fine with smaller ones... but just have a deep seated desire to get really freaky with a big, thick cock. And never really have.
7. I often think about buying a bigger dildo but am afraid it'll "stretch me out."
8. I can, at times, be just as satisfied by my lover's orgasm as by my own.
9. Over the years I've taken a lot of naked and half naked photos of myself. Because I'm my only nude model.
10. I don't like how I look naked.
11. I crave lacy underthings... that are comfortable.
12. I adore Leighton's Flaming June... and think it's one of the most erotic pieces of art ever. I'd like to be the model for a photographic recreation.
13. I get jealous of the dogs when my husband spends long amounts of time petting them... and not me.
14. I love manly men. I love their bodies and I love the idea of being totally under their control. Sometimes.
15. One of my deepest regrets is having not slept with DJ a second time after he gave me what was probably my most stunning orgasm ever.
16. I'm attracted to men who are smarter than I am. Although I think I'm pretty intelligent.
17. I always sleep better in my own bed than a lover's. However, I often prefer to stay over in the hopes I'll get to enjoy another round.
18. When I'm really horny sometimes I get angry and bitter that there is no one around at that exact moment to fuck me hard.
19. I'm working hard at being more daring and honest because those are among the things I read and admire about my fellow bloggers in their everyday lives.
20. Even though I often let it be known how sensitive my ears are to attention, my husband remains the only man who has ever really taken advantage of it.
21. I'm seriously considering getting my hood pierced.
22. The first guy I slept with used Drakaar Noir and I've associated that scent with sex ever since.
23. As a young teen, I used to masturbate with a 6" glass rain drop (pictures of which are available online) given to me by one of my sisters. Until I stepped on it and broke it. I'm sure she never knew how much I liked that present.
24. My favorite lube is Maximus. It's made for "heavier applications."
25. Sometimes I'm tempted to have sex with people just to have something to write about.
26. I like being sore after sex. Every ache makes me smile. Unless it feels too much like cramps.
27. I find gay/bisexual stories to be the hottest.
28. Sometimes (rarely) I think I'm beautiful.
29. I think watching a man covertly masturbate is sexier than him doing so openly.
30. My attraction to most men is immediately increased by any amount of attraction he expresses towards me.
31. Whenever music/tv is on during sex I inevitably tune it out completely.
32. The more sex I have, the louder and more expressive I get.
33. I wish my body were more sensitive to the touch. Especially my breasts.
34. I crave somewhat more violent, dominant sexual interaction but inevitably seem to end up with mild mannered men who claim to lack that wild side.
35. I wish I were more orgasmic.
36. If I had my way I'd receive some kind of tactile sexual stimulation every single day even if it wasn't all the way to sex or orgasm.
37. I love kissing but fear I'm terrible at it.
38. I was really impressed with Martin's deftness with his hands and want desperately to be that kind of lover.
39. I think I could BE that kind of lover to another woman.
40. I have slept with at least one of each of the following: a black, a cuban, an italian, an irishman, a puerto rican, and a polynesian. Those are all I really know for sure, and some of them are the same person. I need more international flavor. Although in truth... it doesn't really matter.
41. I come from a broken home.
42. Since I have nothing to do with my birth family I occasionally get worried that I could, someday, flirt (or more) with a relative and never even know it. It frightens me.
43. I have been at least two different men's second lovers. Second only to their wives. Their wives have not been particularly good teachers.
44. The most experienced lovers I've been with have also been the most knowledgeable in what feels good... and most willing to learn what feels even better.
45. I find UK accents to be really fucking hot (at least the ones I can decipher). I'm such a typical American woman..
46. When I go out in public without makeup I feel naked. For about five minutes. Then I forget.
47. I don't think I'm very good in bed.
48. Which probably makes me pretty good in bed since I always try to improve my craft.
49. I love it when my lover gathers my hair up in his hands so he can watch me suck his cock. And uses it to guide my movements.
50. I used to have rape fantasies in which I was the "victim." Now I have rape fantasies in which I am the perpetrator. But they're solely fantasies.

No comments: