Sunday, December 04, 2005

Desires.

Oh my god I've been reading the same book for three days. Okay, you know, that's not as big of a deal as it sounds. But I used to read a lot more and a lot quicker (every waking moment was spent reading or doing what I HAD to get done). It does make me feel like a slow-ass reader, though.

Anyway, so I'm still working on How to Tell a Naked Man What to Do and it's going quite well. A few points I want to roll my eyes (a little too much of the vegetarian/vegan drivel but that's my opinion) but for the most part it's actually pretty valuable advice written more or less informally.

So, I'm reading. And I'm thinking about this guy. And since I'm writing about him I'll never sleep with him. Because I know how that works. Very local guy. Very. Very. Local. And he seems... normal. And I was thinking... if I sleep with him I'll be only the second person ever to sleep with him. And that's like... annoying to me, somewhat. In a way it's a gift almost as significant as taking someone's virginity... but really... those sorts never seem to be any good in bed. So I'm fraught.

Anyway, the point is I'm reading this book and I'm thinking "now this... this could be an interesting guy to try these things on." Why trying these skills on him would be more significant than trying them on anyone else I can't say. But it got me to thinking.

Did I mention that he's VERY VERY LOCAL? Because he is. And I think I've mentioned my appreciation of convenience. Lots and lots of convenience. So there's at least some potential there.

I mean, I'd rather have Nils... just to try... but no one ever said I had to pick and choose, did they?

No comments: