Friday, December 23, 2005

Crap.

The thing is... I hate working at that store. Not MY store. Oh, no. I love working at my store. I like less working at the other store which is technically my store. But I HATE working at THAT store. That OTHER store. Where I used to work. Oh lord god do I hate it. And I'm on loaner to them for Christmas Eve and of course earlier today.

There is NOTHING less sexy than listening to a senior citizen whine like a five year old over something I have no control over. And then have him get bitchy when I apologize for his inconvenience which was never my fault in the first place. I wanted to kick him.

Sexy day it was NOT. I missed out on seeing Nils who is so much my reason for going to work some days. I even made a special trip to my store just in case I might run into him. But I never did. And it's sad.

Meanwhile, I haven't heard from Keith. The last I heard from him was that he was back home in his foreign country and "back in reality." So maybe he's already been able to acknowledge the pleasure we had together was something more of a "vacation" romance. Myself... I'm not there yet. I still miss and crave him.

I fear some part of me always will. And I'll never experience anything quite like it ever again. I've long maintained that love is different every time, and each time something about it is unique and memorable. So forgetting him? Probably not. But hopefully I can stop being vaguely obsessed.

Nils could help with that....

No comments: