Friday, December 16, 2005

Aqueous

Work was great fun. I flirted a little here and there as I tend to. Nils came in. Did I mention recently how much I crave him? He came in and said something like "ah, there's my favorite" or something like that as he headed down an aisle. "That's right," I called after him, "and don't you forget it!" So he wandered the store a bit. I noticed that he's started hanging out a bit more. Maybe waiting for his friends to leave so he can talk to me without being "caught" doing it. Whatever the case, it works for me.

So when he came toward the front of the store I asked him "so, I totally missed an opportunity last time you came in. What kind of person walks into a convenience store with gun, ski mask, and dark glasses?!?" He stared at me looking vaguely bemused, perhaps having not really considered what exactly he'd done. He stared at me a moment longer before saying "Me, that's who." and smiled. "Really you're lucky," I added, "that I recognize you even when I can't see your face." And left it at that. I said what I wanted to say. What I wanted him to think about.

Eventually he came through my line and we had a short talk. Apparently he attended some military school. He must have been an officer, did his time in and is now doing... well... what he does. And I cannot stop thinking how fucking hot he is!

I found myself getting wet with him so close. I excitedly chewed on my tongue piercing while he was there, all the while thinking how badly I want to use it on him. And after he left I was shaking, again. My entire brain frozen with the fact that I'd gotten to talk to him.

Later, Sam came in. I don't think I've talked about Sam before so let me describe him. Sam is probably somewhere in his 30's. Mid to late, maybe. Although I've discovered as soon as men hit thirty I pretty much lose my ability to name their age. He's tall and well built in a way that ANY woman would appreciate. He's got great twinkling eyes and a sexy smile. His voice is deep and resonant with a super sexy southern accent. He's beautiful but in a very masculine way.

He comes in to buy a cup of coffee and maybe some small snack. The first time I'd already thrown away the coffee. Since then I've made it a point to pay close attention to what time he comes in and have fresh coffee available for him. He's friendly so it makes it really easy to flirt with him.

Tonight he came in and I knew it was him even though I couldn't see him. The timing was right... and the briefest glimpse told me it was him. I tried hard to look but didn't want him to catch me watching him. Eventually we saw one another and he greeted me. I was delighted to see that he was wearing jeans and a really nice sweater. Delighted until considered that someone surely chose those clothes for him. Dammit. Whatever the case I've never seen him in anything other than PT clothes or his BDUs. Never in civies.

I asked him why he was wearing those particular clothes and he told me about his day. I came up with some lame-ass questions that kept him nearby and in the course of the conversation he told me that I'd see more of him in the coming week. "I'll look forward to that." I told him. Not very subtle. I liked it.

Oh, yeah. And definitely an incredible rush of wetness from him. When I saw him in his jeans my body reacted promptly creating exactly the environment I'd need to have him inside me without delay. I was incredibly wet.

Which brings me to the point of all this. I love the fact that getting fucked regularly makes me so fucking horny ALL the time. I LOVE THAT. I don't so much love that I don't have any immediate chances of getting laid again, however....

No comments: