Sunday, December 11, 2005

So what happened?

The down and dirty details.

Martin and I spent hours communicating before I even arrived. I was exceptionally horny, I had told him, but was at the beginning of my period so everything hurt and things were VERY messy. The irony kills me. However, I suggested that it might be fun for me to come over and service him.

I got to Martin's house and he immediately took me into the bedroom. It was cold outside so I stayed wrapped in my shirt, sweater, and coat waiting for the heat from his home to seep into my skin. On TV was some blonde laying on a bed pretending to masturbate. I sat down and his fingers found their way under the layers and slid over the small of my back, warming me in a much more interesting way.

"What the hell are you watching?" I asked, not terribly impressed. "It's Anna Nicole Smith," he laughed, "I don't know when it's from but it's really bad. You HAVE to watch it." So I did. For a bit. Until he pulled me back onto the bed and began kissing me. I could hear Anna Nicole in the background and finally had to complain about how bad the show was. He rolled over and flicked the TV to another channel before moving over me.

I spread my legs to accommodate him and he fit himself to me, the bulge in his pants rubbing against the crotch of my jeans. His fingers found my nipples and his tongue darted into my mouth. I think we must have kissed for an hour, though it was maybe 10 minutes before his mouth moved down to torment my breasts. I let my hands roam up and down his body until he finally grabbed them and held them both over my head. I considered briefly struggling with him, just to see what his reaction would be... but instead went along with the confinement and let my body arch and move against him wantonly... letting my body express what my hands were no longer available to.

Finally, he moved up and I pushed his shirt up his body. He loves his nipples to be teased and suckled and I'm more than happy to do it. For some reason the majority of the men I've been with have had one issue or another with nipple play so I've never been able to really get into a man's nipples. He adores it. And I'm more than happy to have my way with him.

He stripped off his shirt and it wasn't long before my hands were gliding around his cock. He quickly removed his pants and I chose that moment to pounce. I tore off my shirt, leaving on my pants, and without preamble closed my mouth around his cock. He moaned.

We adjusted positions, my mouth gliding between his cock and balls. I could feel his hands gathering up my hair into a knot on top of my head... his eyes glued to what my mouth was doing. I ran my tongue over his cock, always keeping the stud moving. I adore his responsiveness. I moved off his cock as I felt him starting to get closer to orgasm, leaning back to barely tongue it. "I love the way you taste" I said. His body immediately answered with a drop of precum and I licked it up. I let my fingers trail over his body before moving down to grip his cock. "If I had my way you'd be deep inside me right now," I told him, "fucking me hard. You're very good at that." He moaned just a little and took over my story, which actually irritated me. I don't talk during sex, usually. Don't say sexy exciting things. This was my moment on the stage and he took over. "Hey, I thought this was MY fantasy," I said. "Oh, sorry" he replied and I replaced my hand with my mouth, effectively silencing myself once again.

I brought him to the edge twice more. I could feel my mouth was starting to get tired... but I didn't want to stop. Still knowing my teeth would soon make their way into his tender flesh if I didn't quit while I was ahead, I increased my pace. He let me know he was about to cum. This time, instead of aiming his cock toward the back of my throat I moved up on it. He came in my mouth, in the middle of my tongue. I could taste his cum. His orgasms, in my opinion, are extraordinarily long for a man, I continued to suck his cock as he continued to cum until finally he subsided. My mouth full of his cum, I sat up and swallowed it all before checking for anything I might have left behind. His cock clean, I moved up his body to snuggle, smacking my lips a little trying to make sure to lick every drop of his flavor from my mouth. I remain impressed at how good he tastes.

"You really do taste good," I told him. Of course, I knew that I'd been teasing him all night long and before I headed to his house, I'd mentioned that I was a little afraid of what I'd done... a man who's been teased for hours is more likely to produce a huge amount of cum. "But I think I might appreciate that you took care of things BEFORE I got here," I continued. He'd masturbated once before I arrived... so he'd last longer. He smiled at that, "I didn't want to drown you." I laughed, "I appreciate that."

He got up and we moved under the covers to snuggle more efficiently. "I just want you to know that you must have caught me on a good day cuz I'm really quite satisfied with your orgasm. You should know I often get bitter and angry about this sort of thing." "You do?" he asked, not sounding surprised. "I really do. But I feel... really good right now." When his hands started roaming my body idly, I began to question just how satisfied I really was and considered that maybe I really did need to cum. However, he stopped and I let my body bask in the excitement and pleasure of having pleased him.

We fell asleep after a while, snuggled close. I don't sleep well in other people's homes and am not used to being snuggled with so both things kept me from sleeping very well. However, I sleep I did. About once an hour I'd wake up to adjust my position. Each time I moved, he would wake up and adjust his position to compliment mine so we were once again snuggled and we'd both fall asleep.

I woke up first in the morning, of course. By this point I was awake enough that I knew I wasn't going to get anymore sleep. Martin, on the other hand, woke up for a few seconds as I adjusted position and promptly fell back asleep. I lay there for a long while trying to decide what to do with myself. And began to caress him.

It wasn't long before he was awake and hard again. I took him into my mouth and with only a little teasing, made him cum again. I swallowed and snuggled up to him again for a few minutes before we both got up.

We ended up going to breakfast and talking quite a bit about religion and our childhoods. We went back to his place and I gathered my stuff together to leave. At the door we kissed for several minutes and I considered taking him back to the bedroom for a third orgasm... but knew I really needed to get going. And so with a final kiss, I headed home.

No comments: