Tuesday, December 20, 2005

So now...

Nils came in. He's so fucking hot. I was shaking and I had to laugh at myself that I can feel otherwise completely normal but my body still reacts the way it does, even when I have a good distraction. I adore that man. Conversation was kept to a minimum. I want him.

No sign of Sam, unfortunately. The thing with Sam is that I anticipate (and must prepare) for his arrival in advance of his actually getting there. What with the coffee and all. So I spent about two hours waiting for him... to not show up. Breaks my heart. But mostly I understand. I mean, it's a store after all. Not the OdalisueK emporium of longing.

Then the Greek God came in. He's very friendly. I'm not sure what his deal is, though. I'm fairly certain I've seen a ring on his finger. I'm reasonably sure he's taken. So why he looks at me the way he does... why he's so super friendly.. well... I just don't know. Whatever the case may be, he was leaning over the counter toward me, making direct eye contact, smiling just a bit too much. I'm not really sure what to make of him. He's hot in a non-traditional way. I dig him. I just don't know what to make of him. And if I'm honest... I don't really lust after him. I should... but I don't. Not right now anyway.

Then there's the two striper. I shouldn't be looking at him with lust. But there's something about him that I find sexy. That masculinity that I adore. The friendliness. I want him. But not enough to act on it. He's no Sam or Nils, for sure....

No comments: