Sunday, December 25, 2005

Plans

I messaged Martin that I wanted to see him tomorrow. He told me that I could have him for the evening. Oh, delight. Hours of his company. Tomorrow certainly has some potential.

I heard from Keith, too. Only breifly. He was on his way to work, the day after Christmas since they're hours ahead. "I didn't get what I wanted" for christmas, he told me. I didn't get to ask him what it was he wanted. I like to think it was me....

I didn't get what I wanted, either. Keith was high on my list. I woke up thinking about him. I lay in bed and fingered my gspot and clit bringing myself to the edge of orgasm several times before stopping. I didn't want to cum. I wanted Keith. I had the most amazing shower, too. Hot and relaxing. I love feeling the heated water streaking down my skin in rivlets like my lover's fingers. I thought of Keith. We never showered together. But I would have liked to.

The day has come and is almost gone now. Keith is at work. Martin has gone to bed. Husband, too.

I got a new Emma Holly book. More hot bi-male threesome action. Exactly what I like. I masturbated to it, giving myself the orgasm I'd been waiting all day for. It was well worth the wait.

I wonder if I'll wake up with thoughts of Keith again, tomorrow?

No comments: