Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Pants

Ever since Sam came in the other day I've been thinking about pants. Sam was wearing jeans a few days ago. I think I might have mentioned in passing but I need to go back to that. Because it was important.

Sam. Wore. Jeans. And it was HOT. I was viewing him from about a 45 degree angle from behind and I thought "oh...my god... his beautiful ass!" I had no idea I was SUCH an ass woman. His is firm and well shaped. It's a beautiful thing to behold and there's just something about jeans that really shows it off. Jeans are perhaps the one type of men's pants that ANY man can wear and when chosen correctly are allowed to hug the curves of a man's body without making him look girly.

So having seen Sam in his jeans, with his perfect ass (and sexily broad shoulders which is also my downfall), I'm checking out other men's asses. And there are so few that are really great. I know that physically I'm no amazing specimin but I can still look and pass judgement, thank you. Sam's is perfection, really. Talk about just wanting to bite into that ripe apple....

So then I read Second Order Approximation (as can be found in the blogroll) and he mentions leather pants. And now my brain is going crazy envisioning Sam in leather pants.

Hot.

No comments: