Friday, December 16, 2005

Another Great Night

Unfortunately, I envision this as being the last of the sex I'll be getting for a while. I'm trying very hard not to pursue Martin too hard and will be impatiently await his beck and call and praying to god he invites me over sometime this coming week. Otherwise... I have nothing on the menu. And that sucks.

I went and Keith again last night. We stayed up for hours and hours (and interestingly, so did he...) and it was amazing. We talked for a long time, because we discovered we like one another quite a bit and eventually we went into the bedroom and I had my way with him. Or he has his way with me. Maybe a little of both.

The highlights of the night included him giving me terrific oral sex. I never cum... but I was really enjoying it. And then there was this time when he was fucking me. One must first know that Keith is pretty well hung. He's absolutely a grower... and a terrific grower at that. I'm a bit of a size queen and he certainly delivered in that department. So, fucking away I could feel myself growing increasingly hot and flushed around my cheeks and neck. All I cared about was that it felt incredible. He was over me, watching me and we were doing fine. And then he just sort of lost it and came. Afterward he lay back, holding me, looking embarrassed. "I was doing great... and then you had this look..." and he said it sent him over. Hey, that's cool.

A bit later he had it up again and he took me from behind. I came hard with my fingers working my clit, his cock deep inside me. And I think what I appreciated most about that was that he fucked me for a minute that way then asked me to turn over. Because he likes to watch me as he fucks me. How hot is that?!?

I brought my camera with me and he took a few pictures. Watching him take the pictures and then view the results... clearly he was enjoying them a hell of a lot. It's funny how some men seem to enjoy pictures more than reality at times. His cock got rock hard looking at the digital screen....

Other highlights... Keith is... the fuzz, really A very special type of fuzz, but the fuzz none the less. This alone was kind of extra hot. Thinking about him... being somewhat powerful... doing whatever clandestine things he does... and then being there... his tongue doing magnificent things to my body... super hot. He was also a wrestler in high school. Between the two things we had some fun wrestling as he showed me a move or two for fun and self defense. And I started thinking that maybe I really do want to take some kind of jiu jitsu class or something....

It's early yet, I've had about 3 hours of sleep and the bed is calling me. I only stayed up long enough for husband to get out of bed for work so I wouldn't disturb him. So off I go to bed. I can still feel Keith deep inside me... and I'll be thinking of him as I drift off to sleep for my last couple of hours before work.

No comments: