Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Evening Delight.

Last night husband went to bed very late. Thinking I might want to get up early in the morning and workout (I didn't) I decided to join him. I left the dogs downstairs (and they didn't follow for once) and brushed my teeth before snuggling up with husband.

We lay and talked about goofy things for a while and I inhaled his scent. I couldn't help but think about my time with Keith. And with Martin. And how different things are when I'm with them than they are when I'm with husband. Every so often I "experiment" on people to see how they react to different things. The fact that every man I've been with of late has enjoyed the whole "cuddling" thing has caused me to become quite the affectionate cuddler. Perhaps above and beyond what is called for... but it feels so good and makes them so happy.

So, with husband there against me I began doing exactly what I do to them. Generally post-sex, but occasionally as my not so subtle way of waking them up to please me. I pressed kisses along his neck and chest, letting my tongue slip over his flesh and kissing away the wetness. My hands began to caress him, wandering over his chest, stomach, and thighs. He lay back, not commenting, not reacting. However, it felt nice to touch him like that so I continued.

Eventually, my arm brushed up against his raging erection. I was caught off guard. I felt the cold streak of his precum against my forearm and it gave me pause. I continued to tease and torment him, letting my fingers tickle over his balls before taking his cock in hand. I jacked it slowly up and down in the manner that he prefers (although he prefers faster this wasn't about getting him off). Eventually, I kissed him on the mouth. He was responsive. "Goodnight," I said, and rolled over honestly prepared to go to sleep. We've played out this scenario before.

Except he followed me across the bed, rubbing his cock against my ass. His hands began to wander over my flesh, tweaking my nipples, and his lips and tongue began teasing my ears and neck. He played my body masterfully. It was amazing, I was panting for him, moaning involuntarily. His fingers began their decent but he never actually touched my pussy. I arched to try to meet his fingers but he denied me. "Tell me what you want," he said softly in my ear. I moaned against his breath and said "please... touch me...." He licked my ear again, eliciting another moan. "You don't seem like you mean it." I tried to pleade harder and he began a sensual exploration of my pussy.

Husband has magic hands sometimes. He's the ONLY man I've ever known who really GETS that he can't just attack my clit. With other women I'm sure that's great. For me it's a form of torture. Over the years he's learned that he really just has to go the round-about way of touching it... which is to say to almost but not quite do it. Finally his fingers settled nicely into a rhythm not touching me the way I'd touch myself... but also doing something similar to what I'm trying to teach my body to get off to. Thinking about the way he touched me last night makes my clit swell and pulse. Then he whispered into my ear that he loved me. This would be the point in the romance novel where I should have had my first earth shattering orgasm giving to me by the man I love.

Unfortunately, I just wasn't getting there so I pushed him off and followed him to take his cock into my mouth, wrapping my hand around the base. I sucked and jerked his cock for a few minutes before giving up with my mouth for fear of wounding him with teeth. However, I kept my hand going and within minutes he had a tremendous orgasm.

I jumped up and got him something to clean off with and then returned to snuggle in bed. I began masturbating and he watched me for a second before snuggling up to me his breath in my ear and his hand grasping my breast firmly. I could feel myself getting close from just that bit of contact. "I am I helping or hindering?" he asked softly. "Helping," I said. It wasn't more than a minute after that than I had an orgasm myself.

Afterward, we lay together for a while enjoying the afterglow and complimenting one another on our prowess. And then I cried for a minute because I'd needed to have him touch me like that so bad. And because over the years he's become a really amazing lover when he wants to be and it's incredible to me how really good he's become... and that he denies me those touches so often. Then I called the dogs to bed and we all fell asleep, contented.

No comments: