Saturday, December 31, 2005

Stolen Meme..

I stole this from Margaritaville.

The goal is to take the first sentence from the first entry of each month for the year and post it again. It's the lazy woman's new years eve wrap up..... Oh, and I cheated at least once by using two sentences.

January:
I'd like to send a shout out to Kathy of http://kathysaffair.blogspot.com/ for linking to me (and I notice a lot of other people, but most importantly she linked to ME).

February:
I'm tired and have a lovely headache.

March:
It's fairly clear to me that I'm slowly becoming a bit of a kinkster.

April:
I'm spending much time in contemplation of God of War... so much so that my forearms are somewhat sore.

May:
I'm one of those people who likes to think.

June:
Yeah, okay. So I don't care for the song but somehow it sticks in my head.

July:
I have this obsession with zombies.

August:
I tend to do stupid things.

September:
Two week vacation starts today.

October:
Last night I got some wicked cramps.

November:
There's this guy. (Isn't there always this guy?) This customer. And I lust after him.

December:
I went to jury duty today.

No comments: