Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Tards.

So he tried the same sort of shit again today. Like... what? Yesterday never happened? As soon as I walked in he looked me over, his eyes pointedly going to my breasts. I'm fine with men looking at my breasts... just not HIM. Not like THAT. Fucker. He asked me for a hug, again, and I said "no, knock it off" and walked away. I tried to make it a point to be nowhere near him for the rest of the day because he pissed me off so bad.

Now, I won't have to see him again other than briefly once in a while. That's fine with me, thanks!

I also ran into Eric today. God knows, I really think he found my blog and reads it... but can't prove it. Eric is very much the reason why I changed my blog's address and my sign in name. Unfortuantely, searching for Odalisquek brings this blog right up anyway. So fuck it. Fuck it if he's read it. Fuck it if he knows. Just fuck it. What do I care?

So, yeah. I ran into him. And it was kind of weird. Not too. Just enough, though. Just enough to have me thinking "huh... I know too much about him, now... and he about me." Actually, I really hope he HASN'T read my blog because that'd be really extra weird considering how sexually honest and open I am here... versus any other time in real life.

So. Weird. But it was nice seeing him because I have always liked him.

Tomorrow... I'm off work....

No comments: