Saturday, December 24, 2005

Last time...

Occasionally there are details of my sex life that I hold back. Recent posts about my encounters which are quickly followed up with somewhat more detailed posts about the same incident should make that clear. Sometimes in my excitement to get through the story I fail to mention the details. I could probably go on at length making an evening's sexual play take a whole evening to read as I disect each touch and how it made me feel.

I was also reflecting on a relatively recent entry in PussyTalk in which our author informs us that while she found that being spanked is as sexy and erotic as she'd hoped... having discovered that her lover was doing it for the "wrong" reasons she was finding the entire situation to be less erotic.

I met Martin in the kitchen and he took me in his arms. His lips found mine and we kissed. Martin has very sexual, sensual lips and he's very good at teasing and tempting me with his tongue. As we broke apart my mind was immediately overwhelmed with images of our first night together, standing in the same place. I smiled up at him and said "ah, I seem to remember this place...."

He glanced around for a second, looking vaguely confused and then his eyes snapped back to mine. "Oh, DO you? You mean like..." and he pushed me back against the wall and began to kiss me again, just like the first time. Which actually caught me off guard because I was merely commenting on the familiarity not looking for a duplication. And then it disappointed me because it seemed so obvious that he was doing this in a misguided attempt to please me and not really for BOTH of us or even for his OWN pleasure.

I can't really even begin to describe what it was that I didn't like about the situation. But there was certainly something that held me back and took me away from what should have been a very pleasurable moment. And all I can do is reflect on that post on PussyTalk and think "...that's just it...."

No comments: