Saturday, December 10, 2005

Fun Day

Today turned out to be a relatively good day. It started out with a long rather important talk with husband. I ended up in tears because I hate having those kinds of conversations.. but i came home and he actually did some laundry. A lot of laundry. That was really nice.

So I went to work and basically looked forward to a particularly shitty day... and it ended up being kind of sweet. I was working at another facility other than my "regular" places... and ran into a man I adore flirting with. He's at least twice my age but entirely sexy and nice. When he came in I think I shreiked and threw myself at him for a hug. Later on, he was telling us "oh, I have to go now" so I grabbed his arm and told the manager "We have to get going, now." She laughed and told me, "well, bring him back when you're done with him!" to which I replied "Why? He's going to be WORN OUT!" To which she laughed and he laughed and I thought I'd fuck the hell out of him....

But anyway. That was enjoyable. I always enjoy a good heavy flirting. After he did leave, though, the manager came over and told me "I bring 'em in young... I bring 'em in old... and you ALWAYS take them." Yeah, that's right. I told her "hey, it's not MY fault we have the same taste in men!" which is entirely true....

So that was actually the vast majority of the excitement. And of course there were a few really friendly guys who came in. Only one or two dicks. But a couple of them I thought "dude... he might actually be checking me out!" which isn't really how I usually think. But that sort of thing makes for a great day for me. Because that's what I LIKE.

So that way my day.

No comments: