Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Mental Orgasm Potential

So much of sex is mental. If you're not in the right frame of mind... it's not half as fun as it should be. And you're probably not going to get there. In that way, I sometimes think our brains have waaaaaaaaaay too much control over our bodies and our body's responses. The fact that I've cum in my sleep is an excellent example of how very in control our brains really are. To my knowledge, I've only done this once. Dreaming about having a particularly sexy man go down on me was enough to send me over the edge. I remember feeling the rhythmic tightening in my pussy as I came in my sleep.

So when I woke up this morning, horny and needing to pee enough that my bladder was pressing full on into my gspot I couldn't help but lay there and just really enjoy the sensations. And think of Nils. I didn't touch my clit. I just lay there, flexing my internal muscles and fantasizing.

In my imaginations he would be firm and demanding. Letting me suck his cock and beg to be fucked... but never really relenting. He'd handcuff me and begin to tease my body, maybe straddling me to fuck my breasts or mouth... his hands grazing over my skin....

I could hear him telling me that I wasn't going to get to use my hands tonight... so I might as well get used to wanting to cum... or figure out a way to do it without my hands. His fingers would graze my clit... not stopping long enough to get there...

I touched myself a little that way, mostly keeping my fingers still... these were my lover's hands now... teasing. I lay, writhing on the bed, whispering to him how bad I needed him... imagining having him inside me thrusting deep and hard....

It's amazing to feel the heights, the sensitivity, the shamelessness that even THINKING about that kind of teasing can bring me to. I finally stopped, though, needing more urgently to go to the bathroom.

Of course, I didn't cum. In waking fantasy I couldn't quite imagine the feeling of his hands, tongue, and cock on and in my body. But it was delightful none the less.

Still, in my mind's eye... even as I sit here... I can almost feel him. I'm likely going to be horny all day, now. Just the way I like it.

No comments: