Tuesday, December 06, 2005

What the hell?

First.

I'd like to make mention of the curse of this blog. Basically, if I write about someone in glowing terms... if I talk about how much I think I want to sleep with them and how excited I am by the idea... I will never, ever get to. For any number of reasons. Apparently number one being that I wrote about them in this blog... even if they don't know about it.

Part two.

What the fuck is wrong with men? I think in the last couple of weeks I've been come on to by about four different guys, face to face. Of those only one has been even somewhat diplomatic... and I still won't sleep with him.

Most recent was my freakin' coworker! I don't know what goes through people's heads sometimes but he definately came on to me like I'm the store slut. Like he knew that I sleep around and that I was absolutely going to say "yes" and fuck him right there. I think NOT.

In fact, I told him "no, I don't DO that with people I work with" to which he responded "I'll quit tomorrow!" Do I have to be less subtle here? I don't fucking WANT him. "It WOULDN'T be worth it," I said. Not explaining that it certainly wouldn't be worth it to ME and I don't give a shit if he works there or not." He put his HANDS on me. In a way you just don't DO with friends or coworkers. And I didn't like it one little bit. I told him three times "no" and then it was time for him to go home. So maybe he'll lay off today. If he doesn't... god dammit I'm going to be pissed.

It makes me loathe men. All men everywhere (okay not ALL men). But it does make me glad I won't have to work with him again for the rest of the month. And hopefully by then he'll have calmed down. Because... eew.

No comments: