Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Sick.

I'm so sick right now. I took an advil cold and sinus so I wouldn't feel completely miserable and then we went to the store to stock up on various other cold remedies and some dinner for husband.

I got dressed, grabbed the car keys, checked on my wallet and cell phone and headed out with husband. As we went through the checkout stand I realised I didn't have my wallet. It's not unheard of for my wallet to go leaping out of my pocket so I was a little concered. This is exactly how I lost my wallet just before having to fly to my FIL's funeral.

So, I went back out to the car and looked for it. But I couldn't find it. Further searches showed that I had my military ID in the car and my debit card loose in my back pocket. I decided not to freak out. At home I looked for my wallet again. And found it. In my purse. Where I'd looked at it previously. And promptly forgotten it.

Being sick makes me stupid.

No comments: