Monday, December 26, 2005

So tired...

I went and saw Martin tonight. I think we spent about three hours together. It seemed like far less. I felt closer to him tonight. The sex was good.

Unfortunately, my throat is feeling sore. I feel run down. I think I may be coming down with something. It's entirely possible I was generous enough to share it with Martin. The worst part being if Martin catches what I have he has to stay away from his real girlfriend due to some health issue she currently has. So I feel crappy because I was starting to wonder if I had something and it was only after sleeping with him that I really thought "no, seriously... I might be getting sick." Or maybe I'm just allergic (no excuse me, sensitive) to cum.

No, I'm probably getting sick. That sucks.

I still miss Keith.

No comments: