Sunday, December 11, 2005

Oops I did it again....

I spent the better part of last night trading texts and IMs with Martin. I told him I really shouldn't sleep with him anymore. That he was absolutely going to hurt me again and I really need to take care of myself and sleeping with him would be a big mistake. We then went on to analyze the possibilities of our relationship and what it could possibly lead to. And as we finally both started to land on the fact that, no, in fact we should NOT ever sleep together again he asked "are we over analyzing this?" Basically, saying "if we keep talking we're going to agree to never have sex... so let's just pretend this conversation never happened and screw our brains out!"

Which is essentially why I rushed over there to be with him in the wee hours of the morning.

No comments: