Monday, December 26, 2005

Dream

I had a dream about Wade last night. I'm not sure why. We were in the store. The store had a big bed behind a display. I was laying on it and he joined me and we ended up kissing a lot. Things were getting surprisingly hot and heavy. I hadn't expected Wade to be quite so good with his mouth and hands. I was really starting to want him badly.

And then my co-worker called to me and told me "you can't CHEAT on your husband." I leaned into Wade's ear and told him about my marriage but kind of gestured toward my coworker telling him we need to stop, at least in front of her. He told me we should get together at his hotel room which was nearby, and left leaving me to think of the intimacy of his kisses and caresses.

I'm not going to be looking at Wade the same way next time I see him....

No comments: