Monday, December 19, 2005

Whatta day...

I'm trying hard not to be too subtle with my crushes. Because, well... it can only hurt to be rejected, right?

So Nils came in. Delightfully sexy as always. And unexpectedly early. By about an hour. He threw me off with that. I didn't care for that one bit. As I started work I stopped by our sister store to pick up some merchandise that needed to go to my store. And I saw cans of his favorite drink sitting there, innocent and alone. We're out of his favorite drink at our store. So I asked the manager if I could transfer 1/2 a case. She agreed and I took it with me. So Nils came in to get his drink and some cough drops. Apparently he has a "sinus thing" which somehow is helped by the cough drops. Those Halls of medicine.... My thought was "oh, yes, Frank used to have terrible sinus problems. Makes it really hard to go down....

So as he was leaving I told him "you know, I got those from another store just for you." He looked at me blankly than asked whether I meant the drink. "Yes, I transfered them from the other store just for you." "Then I owe you," he said. "I know you do!" I laughed as he left.

MP came in and even though I'm so totally not into him anymore I couldn't resist thinking "I know what he looks like naked. I've seen his cock...." And then I started giggling to myself and blushing. And he stayed for at least ten minutes RIGHT IN MY LINE OF SITE so I then I couldn't STOP thinking about it. And blushing. I could barely speak!

Cade came in, too. He's pretty sexy in that young, shy-ish vanilla man sort of way. I've started to look forward to seeing him on the days he works. Unfortunately very few of them are the same days *I* work.

Husband came in and I invited him into the backroom to talk to me while I was working and he kissed me and made a suggestion that I should put up the "back in five minutes" sign and have some fun with him. Except there were people in the store and I'd have had to kick them out which wouldn't have gone over well. So he went off to do what it is he does.

While he was gone Sam came in. And of course I started melting. Sam really is the sweetest sounding man I've met in a long time. Such a sexy mix of masculine and boyish.... Husband came in shortly after Sam did so I had to chase down husband and tell him who Sam was... because he's curious about the men I talk about. He wasn't terribly impressed, but I can't help but think husband's determined to think any man I want to fuck is just sort of average. Even though Sam is quite the sort of man husband looks at and thinks "I wanna look like him!" normally. Maybe not exactly... but pretty much. So whatever.

Sam stayed for at least ten minutes after husband left, talking to me. I couldn't stop watching him drink his coffee and lick his lips. We talked for a while and I just can't stop being STUPID around men like him. It's like my brain just gives up. So my conversation became more forced and more rambling. But it was just so god damned nice to talk to him. I eventually said something like "well, it always helps when my FAVORITE customers come in," giving him a significant look.

God damn do I want to get that man naked. So many men I want to get naked. So few will actually do it for me....

No comments: