Friday, December 02, 2005

Reading and Writing

I bought a few books on Amazon last week and the first one arrived. How to Tell a Naked Man What To Do by Candida Royalle. Having seen the classic (and popular) Christine's Secret (directed by Ms. Royalle) I decided I might as well read her book. Besides... I could use some help telling naked men what to do. So I'm looking forward to that....

Meanwhile, I worked out again last night. And the day before that. Because you know... I hate looking like someone I wouldn't want to fuck. It's hard to think of myself as sexy when I look like I do naked. Just not happy. So I'm working on that. Because I like the idea of having my choice of naked men to boss around rather than settling for those who would have me. So, yeah. The nice thing about making working out part of my daily routine is that just the very act of working out makes me feel sexier. So you can imagine I'm in a pretty good mood today....

On the other hand, I don't think I have any really realistic chances of getting laid again soon. I mean, there are guys I can fuck (very local, very willing) but you know... it's just not what I want. I think. Fuck if I know what I want anymore.

Nils. I know I want Nils. I always want Nils....

No comments: