Friday, December 02, 2005

Naked Man

Okay, I'm vaguely obsessed with Nils. I admit this.

So I'm reading the Candida Royalle book and she uses an example of how she came across a particular lover of hers. It started out when he was the conductor of a chorus she joined. When they began rehearsal instead of making an effort to get everyone's attention he simply took up position and stood there waiting for them to notice... which everyone did and quieted down. It was the way he quietly took control of the group without having to do anything overt. It turned her on.

That's exactly how I find myself attracted to Nils. Of course he always makes sure I know he's in the building with a soft hiss. Never stopping as he walks in the door and then further onward. He watches me, his eyes piercing looking amused... and it turns me on. The way he watches me... the way he says softly "that wasn't very nice" when I try to tease him. He teases me back expertly, making me want to be more like him, making me respect him. How could I not?

I crave his quiet (but not too quiet) control. I adore the way he manages to pique my interest but never overstay his welcome (if that were actually possible). He makes me want to go to him. To follow him and become whatever it is he desires.

I want Nils. And maybe it's all in my imagination. Maybe he's as inept in bed as I imagine he is great. Or maybe he really is that good.

I want to know.

No comments: