Friday, December 09, 2005

Dammit.

I'm not sure if it's PMS or if I'm just pissy because I have to go to work and husband doesn't. Yeah, that's right. My military husband is off work because of the snow. Myself? Oh, no... I have to go to work. Nevermind that we both work (or would work) within 1/2 a mile of one another. *I* can make it. *HE* cannot. Because MY retail job is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more important than his military one.

I knew this was coming, though. Didn't I?

Also, I may have to answer for why I only have one jury duty paper. And all I can say is I lost my summons, which I'd been planning on sharing and only thought to get the one paper. So they'll have to do what they have to do and not pay me, pay me, or make it vacation. Whatever. I just don't care.

Meanwhile, my face is being bitchy with me and not acting right. My skin occasionally gets really dry and flaky in places and there's just nothing sexy about that. Coming off the high of being complimented yesterday and being relatively sure I'll see Nils today does NOT make being flaky any easier. Most of it's gone and I look relatively normal. But god damn. I'm glad I'm not a guy with this sort of problem, they can't cover it up!

So, yeah. I'm reasonably sure I have PMS and I don't envy those around me today. I'm probably going to have to try really hard to be super sweet just so I can come off as "not a bitch" today. I fucking hate today, already. Please, please let something really good happen to make up for it....

No comments: