Monday, March 06, 2006

Always with the sleep.

So the big whore went to the gym again. I'm so freakin' tired, still. Even after my three hour nap. I sat on one of the machines and after using it for a set, rested there and nearly fell asleep with the ceiling fan turning the air into a swirling, warm breeze around me. Ceiling fans are the BEST. The hotel room Keith and I were in had one and looking back it was a surprisingly pleasant part of the whole experience with him. I shall someday have my own ceiling fan in the bedroom, dammit.

There was a guy in there using the kickback machine who had really massive calves. He wasn't a skinny boy by any means. Big, kind of sexy. Not the perfect eye candy, but I did appreciate the view. Unfortunately, I was trying to check out his ass since he was on a glute machine but his clothes were just too loose. I hate that.

Anyway. When I woke up from my nap I was incredibly horny again. For some reason several times today my mind drifted back to those two nights with Keith and I could envision some of what we did with stunning detail. When I woke up from my nap I touched myself, thinking about it again.

I didn't cum. Didn't even try, though I wanted some relief from the aching pressure inside. I fear that's an ache that's going to keep waiting for him no matter how many lovers I take or how much I search for a replacement.

Spencer was supposed to be back tonight. Said he'd probably be home about now but he's certainly not online. I'm disappointed as hell. I was looking forward to chatting with him tonight, too. Instead, it's well past my bedtime.

No comments: