Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Busy Day

Today I actually found myself staring at Hawk's ass as he ran on the treadmill. A first, really. I usually stare at his calves for some reason. His ass was lookin' mighty fine in his shorts, though. Good workout today, needless to say.

I saw Sam for all of two minutes but really didn't have time to talk to him. I think he was limping. I'll find out next time, if I remember. If I'm not as freakin' busy that day as I was today.... Today was INSANE. It was nice to see him, though. I could eat him up.

This morning I ran into Keith online. I was so pleased. It's been such a freakin' long time since he and I have chatted or had any kind of meaningful back and forth. It was good. Very good. More and more I accept that it's pretty well over between us. But unquestionably I will always want and wonder. I mean, literally. Always.

I miss him.

Eventually I'll get to my review of the Marie and Jack movie. I'll watch it again soon and hopefully be able to better express my thoughts on it. Keith and I talked about it for a minute this morning and I realized that I certainly need to watch it again. What a horrible chore. Not.

But I'm so tired.

My sex life is barren. I'm glad I have the gym to distract me. Without that I'd surely be a mess....

No comments: