Friday, March 03, 2006

Gym Rats

Hmm. I'm already sore and tired from yesterday's workout. On the freakin' elliptical. Righto. I was very sweaty, too. It was not what I'd call sexy. However, I was gazing at the gym manager's arms as he was running on the treadmill in front of me (after exiting the elliptical next to me) as he started to sweat more heavily. The thing with black people is that more than white people you can really tell what's going on with their skin from a distance. His rapidly became shiny with perspiration and I found myself vaguely tempted to walk up and touch him. I'm not a big fan of sweat. I think it's quite nasty for the most part. But there's something about a sheen of fresh pheromone-laden sweat that just captivates me....

Myself, I got very sweaty, too. But in that sweating through my clothes kind of way which isn't terribly sexy. On the other hand, the guy that was running on the treadmill the other weekend did the same thing. The one that I found so deliciously distracting. I watched as his shirt began to stick to his body more and more, getting damper and damper. And I wanted to walk up and sniff him, too.

Something about fresh sweat. Preferably sweat I've helped cause in a man....

I shouldn't be fertile right now, but you wouldn't know it by the way my brain is working. I'm willing to bet money that as I continue to go to the gym (and as is likely today... go during busier times when more men are around) my period becomes more predictable. It's become increasingly stable but I'm betting all the sweaty male scents will work their magic on my hormones and I'll be little miss fertility....

No comments: