Thursday, March 30, 2006

Give it to me. Now.

The problem with having my period is that I get super horny. The problem with being super horny is I'm not really in much shape for sex when I'm on my period. The kind of fucking I crave is hard and deep... neither of which goes over very well during my period when the vaginal canal shortens.

The other problem? Even when I do manage to coax an orgasm out of myself (coax... ha... it's not so difficult to achieve given my amourous state) it's never satisfying. Unfortunately, most of my masturbatory sessions lately are done just before bed (late at night, to help me sleep) or just before going to work (to start my day in a high note). I'm generally fine with that, but this time of the month it leaves me wanting... needing more. A single orgasm whets my appetite. I want to cum two or three times. Right now, please.

Seriously. Right now. Please. Keith?

No comments: