Sunday, March 12, 2006

Partay.

We spent the day at a friend's going away party. He's actually not leaving for a couple more weeks but it was a good time to do the deed. So we got together with about 10 of his other friends from work and hung out eating and chatting.

And oh my god, the men. The men were all lovely. Particularly this one guy. Beautiful blue eyes. Tall. Built. And he seemed NORMAL. Some of the other guys actually started to get on my nerves towards the end. We were the first ones to go home, partially because I was tired and partially because I just couldn't stand to listen to one of the cute guys talking ANYMORE.

But the one guy. So lovely. And I had to keep telling myself to STOP STARING at him. And he kept looking back at me. Clearly I was not his type. There's just no way, considering how ultra thin his wife is, despite her pregnancy. However, I just couldn't stop looking at him thinking how very lovely he was. And could he please STOP looking back at me when I was gazing longingly?

So, yeah. My husband works with hot guys. It's just too bad hotness doesn't automatically mean "wicked cool personality." Sam being the exception....

No comments: