Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Lordy Lordy

I'm really tired. That's what I get for working out a bunch this week and not getting enough sleep. Tonight might be the night I actually skip going to the gym. Maybe I'll my "lower body" workout here at home and skip the cardio. And then just plain skip the gym tomorrow altogether. So tired....

The car goes into the mechanic today, too. I'm not particularly excited about that. I took it into one of those oil-change places and got the oil and tranny fluid changed. I can totally tell. I love that the car drives way better, but I loathe that I know it because it was clearly NOT driving that well before. So, I dropped $200 on it just for THAT (and a couple of other minor replacements) and today... well... I have no idea how much this is going to cost me. Woe is me. Although I admit in some sick part of my heart I'm just so happy to have a car I'll put up with monetary hardship just for the pleasure of owning it. Makes me feel like a real adult. However, if whatever is wrong with the car costs over $1,000 I already told husband he and I are going to have to have a serious talk about a "new" car.

And would you not be surprised that I'll be considering the sexual possibilities in whatever new car I end up with... whenever I end up with a new car? Yeah, that's right. Cuz that's just how I... you know... roll.

No comments: