Friday, March 10, 2006

Hot Date

Seeing as Troy is leaving for good on Tuesday I decided we might as well get together for some less than stunning sex one last night. At least I'll be getting some. It's against my better judgement... but I dunno. I kind of feel like I might as well go for it. Not too much to lose. Plus, I'm totally nailing someone I shouldn't be and that's a certain amount of fun in and of itself.

I'm not getting my hopes up for anything spectacular, however.

On a side note, I'll be going with him to the same hotel I last saw Frank in. The scene of the crime, as it were. I would not find it funny if I found myself in the same room. Not that I'd remember it. However, the room will surely LOOK the same. Which should be... umm... interesting. In a way I'm not really a fan of. However, it's just a room.

I was considering how interesting it would be to stay in the same hotel Keith and I were in. Except it took me forever to remember the name of the place and would cost about an extra $40 which didn't seem worth it to me.

In fact, I told Troy that the price I was paying for the hotel (*I* was paying, I said) seemed excessive for the hour or less of sex I would actually get out of it. "Ouch," he said. "Hey, I'm trying to be realistic here. YOU have to get up the next day." So yeah. An hour. I'm thinking 1/2 that. Why am I doing this again?

"I'll try to make it better this time," he said. "Look, you can do whatever you want to do to me, and I'll just deal." Yeah. He said that.

"You sound just like my husband," I told him. "And now I'm SO fucking excited."

He apologized for saying that. But he wouldn't have said it if he didn't mean it. I mean, how fucking hot is it for a guy to say "I'll just have to deal" when talking about sex with me? Thanks. Thanks a whole fucking lot.

Obviously, I'm retarded for going to see this guy again. And for paying for it. But mostly, I'm kind of looking forward to just getting the fuck out of the house. And any fucking, right now, is better than none at all. So long as I cum I'll be reasonably satisfied....

No comments: