Sunday, March 12, 2006

A few things.

We had a short talk. Things aren't resolved but I feel okay again. It's almost time to go to a going away party for one of his friends. Yay parties. Beeeeeeeer and meat. What more does a girl need?

Yesterday I made scrambled eggs with a little bit of Cabot Habanero cheese. Good stuff. Although really I tasted more hot than egg or cheese. That's fine. No big deal. I cut off a chunk of the cheese and tore it up with my fingers rather than slicing or grating it into the eggs. I'm lazy that way.

I went on to eat and play on the computer a bit. Good fun. Along the way I decided to masturbate. Turns out Habaneros are hot. Even much later. Thankfully, it was a tingly warm sensation more than a burning "oh my god make it end" one.

Later in the evening I flossed my teeth with Cool Mint Glide floss. Guess what I did a bit later? Yeah. Turns out that cool mint stays on the old fingers. Once again, a pleasant warming sensation more than painful burning. Thank god.

Clearly I need to wash my hands before I masturbate before something really traumatic happens.

No comments: