Monday, March 13, 2006

Dread

There's this point I've come to dread in my sexual exploits. This one time when things go from great to... getting worse. And if you're a guy you're going to be so disappointed when I tell you. Because you see, the moment I know things are going to go from great to worse is the moment my lover takes off his pants.

You see, sex for me (and I hear for most women) is all about foreplay. When a man takes of his pants, foreplay is over and now it's time to play with the cock while he lays back and enjoys. I begrudge no man his turn at being pleasured. I'm happy to oblige. The problem is... as soon as the pants come off it's ALL about his pleasure. From then on. Oh, they might THINK it's mutual... but it's just not the same. Not usually.

A man who wants to see me be excited to get his pants off is a man who's going to remember that just because his cock is out doesn't mean it's the altar by which we must both take our pleasure. I will happily worship it all night, so long has he remembers to worship me with the rest of his body, too. He's going to use his cock for both of us... but keep in mind that cock alone is not the answer to all my prayers. No matter how generously endowed, no matter how well formed, cock cannot fulfill all my needs.

The man who keeps me excited, pants or not, is the man who takes the time out of his unadulterated joy of fucking and gives me a little extra joy with his mouth, with his fingers, even his very breath tickling my skin. It's the man who can figure out that while I crave cock and love to feel it inside me, also knows that cock just isn't enough for me. That sometimes cock needs to be tempered with more of that foreplay. Take a deep breath, step back and go back to the beginning for a minute or two or ten. And then fuck me some more. I want his entire body, his entire being devoted to MY pleasure... to OUR pleasure.

Be selfish. I encourage him. Demand my obediance in pleasuring him, too. But please don't forget there's a whole person attached to that pussy he's pounding. And when he's done being selfish it's time to let me be selfish, too. Until I'm done and not a moment before....

No comments: