Sunday, March 05, 2006

I'm horny.

I'm horny. I'm so fucking horny. I want cock. I want it inside me. I want you inside me. Pounding me hard. I want to feel your body slamming into mine. I want to ache from the feel of your cock thrusting inside me. Harder. Faster. More. NOW. And if you fucking stop... if you fucking stop. Before. I. Say. I'm going to be very, very angry. You'll pay with your mouth. Your tongue. Your fingers. You'll keep going until I'm done. You raised this desire in me. You fanned the flames. Now you're going to have to take care of it. And you WILL take care of it. You will. With that hard cock. With those fingers. That beautiful, amazing mouth of yours. Every inch of your body is going to be devoted to bringing me the pleasure you owe me. You're going to make good on the desire you put into me. You will.

No comments: