Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Nils.

Nils came in today. He wandered into the store wearing a suit and tie. Totally decked out. I stared at him in shock... and desire. "What's going on?!?" I asked.

He told me that he got accepted to OCS today. "I knew I would," he said, apparently joking.

I stared at him dumbly. I know we had a conversation. Not a long one. I barely remember. He wandered through the store and it was all I could do to not stare at him. I had to wipe away my drool. Twice. And the thing is... I'm not kidding. I was literally drooling over him. Seriously. He looked fucking HOT.

I could tell he knew I'd been staring at him. I happened to glance at his tie, not quite as tight around his neck as it should have been. I wanted to laugh at that. Clearly he's not the stuffed suit sort. Plus, of course, he was done being dressed up. It would have been so sexy to see that tie off, the collar of his shirt opened to expose that bit of throat... maybe some chest hair.... Fuck. That's hot.

As I rang him up I did my best NOT to look at him. But I found myself drawn to do so. As soon as I moved my head though, he looked up at me. Clearly he was paying attention-- he wanted to see if I was checking him out, so I kept my eyes lowered. I was acting dumb enough as it was. Looking back, I'd probably take it back and check him out more openly. Let him see me checking him out. What've I got to lose at this point? Ah, well.

I asked him if he was leaving us and he said yes, for 14 weeks. Fuck. When I asked when he told me he has to pick a date. "But I'll come back and visit," he said. That's not enough to keep my lust for him alive. Fucker. I'm so disappointed. :-(

No comments: